does anyone have a good recipe for a low carb meal that fills you up as well? thanks guys 🙂
A few of my favorites that frequently make the dinner rotations are:
1) Mozzarella and salami chicken rollups (http://www.cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com/mozzarella-and-salami-chicken-roll-ups/)
2) Ground beef/sirloin chili (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Emilys-Famous-Chili/Detail.aspx?evt19=1) – warning, this is spicy
3) Homemade pizza with a cauliflower crust. I don’t have the recipe with me, it’s at home, but I’m sure there are plenty online. THe crust is just cooked/shredded cauliflower mixed with egg and parmesan cheese. Top it with tomato sauce, cheese, and any other toppings you like.
4) Roasted italian sausages with peppers and onions: just get some italian sausages, chop up some peppers and onions, and toss them in some olive oil and any seasonings you like. Roast in the oven on 350.
5) Caprese chicken: marinade a chicken breast in balsamic vinegar, and grill or bake it. Top it with a sliced tomato, sliced mozzarella cheese, and either pesto or a basil leaf. I like mixing pesto with goat cheese, and putting that on top also.
6) Julia Child chicken with mushroom sauce: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/chicken/julia-child-s-chicken-breasts-w-mushrooms-cream.html. This one is delicious with zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash.
I have tons of others, but they’re all generally a variation of meat/cheese/veggie/cream.
I hope this helps!
Wow what a selection! Thanks so much 🙂