Skip to toolbar

diabetes research

Hello! My name is Nina and I am a psychology senior at SUNY Purchase. I am working on a research project that examines the experiences of people living with T1D. This research is very important to me, because as you know, I also have type 1. If anyone is 18 or older and would like to participate in my study please click the link below.

You will be asked a series of questions- but you don’t give your name, and I won’t know who gave which responses. It takes about 10min to complete. Feel free to contact me if you would like to know more about my project!
*please only fill out the survey ONE time !*
Thank you! Here is the link:

https://purchasenss.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9T8SFeEQO5nI89D

• Nina,

This is a well thought out survey; please keep me/us informed of your success and if you need candidates for further research.

I do hope you satisfy your goal with this and with all your studies.

Dennis

• Hi Nina,

I just submitted the survey. It would be a solid research.
    I am a graduate student in George Mason University. Actually I’m working for my project which related to self-determination and T1D. May I know more about your research´╝č

Veronica

• Nina,

Truly a stellar survey. I’ve worked close with the research department at my current company and you crafted a well-written survey that should bring you quality results. It was extremely clear with a broad range of answers to capture clean data. More importantly, the questions really made me dig deep and analyze the role diabetes plays in my life — for that, I thank you!

As others expressed, please keep us posted on your need for more candidates and the study results. Bravo, sister!

.kirsten

• Hello Nina

Just got done filling out your survey for you. I hope that it helps your research. Please keep us updated on your findings.

Thanks.
    Cherise

• Sorry for the late response, but thank you so much to everyone for participating!
    It means so much to me for you to give you time and honest responses!

and- Yes of course!! – for those who would like more info about my research: shoot me an email at elissa.juan@purchase.edu , just be sure to mention in the subject something along the lines of your participation, the JDRF forum, or my senior thesis!

and again, thank you SO much to everyone!

• Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Join this group to participate in the forum and connect with others in the T1D community.

Register Login

User Groups

@

Not recently active